Department: Business Banking
Type of Position: Full-time
Location: Fitchburg, WI
Date Generated: April 7, 2021
Oak Bank is seeking an experienced Business Banker to manage a portfolio of existing bank clients and cultivate new opportunities for the bank by networking with other business professionals and by calling on prospective new business clients in the Dane County market.
Service an existing portfolio of small business loans, small commercial real estate loans and businesses deposit accounts including:
• Meet with clients routinely to address needs and identify opportunities.
• Gather and analyze client financial information.
• Work with the credit department to underwrite loan requests.
• Follow up on delinquent loan payments and engage in collection efforts if necessary.
• Cross sell deposit products and treasury management services.
Qualifications (Education, Work Experience, Skills):
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
• Formal credit training
• At least 5 years of business lending experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with SBA Lending Programs preferred
Contact Human Resources at 608.441.6000 for information on current openings or email us at email@example.com.